- Corporate Overview
- Statutory Reports
- Standalone Independent Auditor’s Report
- Standalone Balance Sheet
- Standalone Statement of Profit & Loss
- Standalone Statement of Changes in Equity
- Standalone Statement of Cash Flows
- Standalone Notes to Financial Statements
- Consolidated Independent Auditor’s Report (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Balance Sheet (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Profit & Loss (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Changes in Equity (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows (Ind AS)
- Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Independent Auditor’s Report (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Financial Position (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Changes in Shareholders’ Equity (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows (IFRS)
- Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements (IFRS)
Glenmark at a glance
We are a leading research-driven, global and integrated pharmaceutical organisation committed to making a difference in patients’ lives. Since our entry into the pharmaceutical industry in 1977, we have emerged as a leading player in the discovery of novel molecules, both NCEs (New Chemical Entity) and NBEs (New Biological Entity), and differentiated generic formulations.
We have several molecules in various stages of pre-clinical and clinical development and are primarily focussed in the areas of oncology, respiratory and dermatology. We have improved the lives of millions of patients by offering safe and affordable medications for nearly 40 years.
Strategic research and development form the basis of all our offerings and we have more than 13,000 employees from 60 nationalities dedicated to the goal of enriching lives across the globe.
Glenmark’s business divisions
Our business is primarily structured into Branded and Generic Formulations, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), and Novel Molecular Entities (NME) & Specialty Products.