- Corporate Overview
- Statutory Reports
- Standalone Independent Auditor’s Report
- Standalone Balance Sheet
- Standalone Statement of Profit & Loss
- Standalone Statement of Changes in Equity
- Standalone Statement of Cash Flows
- Standalone Notes to Financial Statements
- Consolidated Independent Auditor’s Report (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Balance Sheet (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Profit & Loss (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Changes in Equity (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows (Ind AS)
- Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Independent Auditor’s Report (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Financial Position (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Changes in Shareholders’ Equity (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows (IFRS)
- Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements (IFRS)
We have come a long way in a short time. 16 years ago, we were a USD 31 mn company focussed on the Indian pharma market. Today, we are a USD 1.4 bn global pharma organisation with over 13,000 employees in 50 countries, deriving 70% of our revenues from international markets.
Our objective is to earn 30% of our revenues from specialty and innovative products by 2025. Our innovation programme, that we began investing over a decade ago, has begun to deliver results with new molecules, currently in different stages of development, in the three focus areas of oncology, respiratory and dermatology. In parallel, we are growing in size and reach, expanding our manufacturing footprint and providing differentiated products to customers globally.
Over the following pages, you will know that our confidence in our ability to deliver on our strategic objectives is well-founded. We will tell you about our generics pipeline, which is a rich mix of mass-market, niche, and complex products. You will read about BEAT®, our breakthrough technological platform to develop novel, more efficacious drugs for patients battling breast cancer and multiple myeloma, and how those drugs are making steady progress in the lab and the clinic. You will see how our scientists are using incremental innovation to devise specialty products that can bring relief to patients with near debilitating allergies. They are also working on developing convenient and economical solutions to improve the quality of life of patients living with chronic respiratory diseases.
We will lay out our plans to accelerate growth and profitability in various parts of the business without departing from our sharp focus on the chosen therapy areas of oncology, respiratory and dermatology. At the same time, we are conscious of the many hurdles in our path and are gearing up to surmount them.
We hope that you will continue to support us in this exciting journey.