- Corporate Overview
- Statutory Reports
- Standalone Independent Auditor’s Report
- Standalone Balance Sheet
- Standalone Statement of Profit & Loss
- Standalone Statement of Changes in Equity
- Standalone Statement of Cash Flows
- Standalone Notes to Financial Statements
- Consolidated Independent Auditor’s Report (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Balance Sheet (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Profit & Loss (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Changes in Equity (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows (Ind AS)
- Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Independent Auditor’s Report (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Financial Position (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Changes in Shareholders’ Equity (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows (IFRS)
- Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements (IFRS)
Gearing up for the next decade: Quick Take
Strategic priorities for the future
While for much of the last decade or more we built a robust base business in key markets such as India and the US, we were also busy creating a roadmap to navigate a more challenging future. The result is a strategy that allows us to open up multiple, profitable and sustainable revenue streams to take us to a new orbit over the next decade, and is robust enough to withstand market and regulatory turbulence.
We are moving to a future where Glenmark’s business will stand on three pillars:
- Global generics
- Innovative products
Global generics are already the mainstay of our business and will be so for the foreseeable future. Specialty will help us move up the value chain to brand-name products in highly-regulated markets, a lucrative opportunity that will unlock a new, sustainable revenue stream for the Company and build a defence against price erosion in generics. Innovative products show promise to not only act as game-changers from a business perspective but also improve the lives of countless patients battling life-threatening ailments such as cancer.
Given how vast each of these verticals are, we have chosen to sharpen focus to three therapy areas:
In these therapy areas, we want to straddle the entire value chain whether it is bulk drugs, formulations, vanilla and complex generics, their delivery systems, or novel drugs and devices.
What is common to each of these therapy areas is their substantial market potential and pockets of unmet need for solutions that are more economical, safer, more effective or more convenient. Our research and development skills, manufacturing and commercial capabilities, market-leading position and deep organisational experience in these therapies in multiple markets make us well-positioned to deliver on these focus areas.