- Corporate Overview
- Statutory Reports
- Standalone Independent Auditor’s Report
- Standalone Balance Sheet
- Standalone Statement of Profit & Loss
- Standalone Statement of Changes in Equity
- Standalone Statement of Cash Flows
- Standalone Notes to Financial Statements
- Consolidated Independent Auditor’s Report (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Balance Sheet (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Profit & Loss (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Changes in Equity (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows (Ind AS)
- Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements (Ind AS)
- Consolidated Independent Auditor’s Report (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Financial Position (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Changes in Shareholders’ Equity (IFRS)
- Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows (IFRS)
- Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements (IFRS)
Gearing up for the Next Decade: Quick Take
While for much of the last decade or more we built a robust base business in key markets such as India and the US, we were also busy creating a roadmap to navigate a more challenging future.
Strategy for Global Formulations & API Business
Our clearly defined strategy for this segment is characterised by a sharp focus on important geographies and specific therapy areas; and backed by a prolific product pipeline of generic formulations and APIs for multiple markets.
Strategy for Innovative Business
At Glenmark, we believe that great companies take a bit of the future and make it their present. This belief underpins our strategy for transforming ourselves into an innovation-led organisation.
NME & Specialty Pipeline
Glenmark has a robust pipeline of 10 compounds in various stages of clinical development, primarily focused in the areas of oncology, respiratory disease and dermatology.
We are at the threshold of an exciting phase - one that holds great promise. In a short span of 17 years, not only have we evolved into a successful global branded generics organisation; but have also built a reputation of being an innovation driven organisation in a space dominated by global pharmaceutical giants.
We, at Glenmark, are driven by the common purpose of positively impacting the lives of people and creating a healthier and happier world. Together with our vision and values, this purpose provides the foundation for all aspects of sustainability and business responsibility within our organisation.
Glenmark’s diverse team of over 13,000 employees from varied cultures, skills and experience transcends boundaries. Spread across 50 countries, we are united by the vision of enriching lives to create a healthier and happier world.
Pharma and Biotech
companies in the world1
1 Source: Scrip 100 - 2017 Rankings
based out of emerging